Application for Young Playwrights Festival
|Young Playwrights Festival: May 12-14, 2017
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Submission: Download the application form > [PDF]
If you are:
- between the ages of 12-18
- have written an original 10-15 page play
- are interested in seeing a play of yours workshopped by professionals and presented at the world-renowned Eugene O’Neill Theater Center
You are eligible to submit your script to the Young Playwrights Festival (YPF)!
All you have to do is:
- Fill out an application form [PDF]
- Print out TWO copies of your original script
- Mail your completed application and TWO copies of your play to the O’Neill by February 28th, 2017
Young Playwrights Festival
305 Great Neck Road
Waterford, CT 06385
Plays will then be selected on a competitive basis.
**NOTE: Applications must be postmarked ON or BEFORE February 28, 2017. * Application materials will not be returned. * Only the work of those able to attend the entire Festival from May 12 - 14, 2017 will be considered for inclusion. * The O'Neill does not provide housing or travel for festival attendees.
EARLY SUBMISSIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Questions? Please contact Sophia at firstname.lastname@example.org